As an executive healthcare leader, Julie provides deep insights into strategy, the customer experience, communications, fundraising, brand and stakeholder engagement.
Julie’s career encompasses roles with global corporations and the NFP sector including roles with Catholic Healthcare, Sonic Clinical Services, Cochlear and Kimberly-Clark Healthcare. Tertiary education includes Biomedical Science, MBA and GAICD qualifications.
Core attributes, skills and experience encompass:
- anchors leadership in strong core values and authenticity;
- curates a culture that attracts top talent and high performing teams;
- builds strategic, financial, operational, community and stakeholder engagement;
- delivers measurable, positive strategic and financial results;
- demonstrates expertise working effectively with boards, committees and in advisory roles.
Currently a non-executive board director for the Barbara May Foundation and the Australian Dental Health Foundation; with previous board roles including LiveBetter Ltd (including Audit & Risk and Remuneration Committees) and the Asthma Foundation ACT; an AMI Marketing Excellence Awards Judge; a member of the Cancer Australia Research Grant Advisory Committee; Outstanding Leadership Awards Finalist 2022; CEO Magazine Marketing Executive of the Year Finalist 2017, 2019 and shortlisted for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards 2019.