Mt Kilimanjaro Tour 2024
Experience Tanzania’s breathtaking Mt Kilimanjaro with the Barbara May Foundation in 2024 – Join us for the experience of a lifetime!
Support and fundraise for the Barbara May Foundation while enjoying the unique experience of trekking through the breathtaking Tanzania. This nine-day journey will take you on a spectacular journey to one of the world’s natural wonders. You will be introduced to cultures and landscapes that few have encountered before.
Why Mt Kilimanjaro 2024?
- You will help raise vital funds for the Barbara May Foundation and their life saving work in Africa
- Enjoy panoramic views on the summit of Uhuru Peak (5895m)
- Be mesmerised by the sunrise over the Kenyan plains at Gilman’s Point (5681m)
- Trek to Mawenzi Tarn (4330m) situated in a cirque beneath the spires of Mawenzi
- Journey to Second Cave (3450m) with superb views of Kibo
- Venture into the forest to catch a glimpse of the Kilimanjaro Colobus Monkeys
- Additional acclimatisation time on Rongai Route
How can you help?
Programmes supported wholly or in part by the Barbara May Foundation include:
. The building and operations of the Vision Maternity Care Hospital in Barhirdar, Ethiopia.
. The operations of the Barbara May Maternity Hospital in Mille, Ethiopia.
. Kivulini Maternity Centre – Maternity Africa, Tanzania. This centre provides obstetric services and an extensive fistula repair programme which includes significant outreach programmes.
. Tertiary education of local medical professionals.